Ever wondered what Hillary Clinton has accomplished in her decades-long career in “public service?” Here’s a list of some of her greatest achievements:
1) Avoided being charged for sharing classified information over her private email server – including a list of undercover intelligence agents who were likely killed after their identities were compromised
2) Receives protection from the mainstream media which attacks Donald Trump for “controversies” that amount to anthills when compared to the mountain range of her scandals
3) Not questioned by the mainstream media over her poor health and coughing fits
4) Avoided being charged for her role in Benghazi which directly led to the death of four Americans
5) Went nearly a year without holding a press conference and answering questions from reporters
6) Outright stole the presidential nomination from Bernie Sanders, the most popular Democrat in the race who held more influence than President Obama
7) Never held accountable for terrorizing women sexually assaulted by Bill Clinton
8) Avoided being charged for violating the Freedom of Information Act by using a private email server
9) Rarely – if ever – criticized by the mainstream media for her lies and unethical behavior while serving on the Watergate impeachment staff
10) Transformed her failed law career into a political career by marrying Bill Clinton, who gave her name recognition and connections
Can you think of more accomplishments? List them in the comment section below.
We are in the FINAL HOURS of our 4th of July Super Sale! Get double Patriot Points and free shipping on the hottest items!