Dave Andrusko
National Right to Life News
February 26, 2013

Over the course of the last 20 years no one has written more intelligently or in greater depth about the two-drug RU-486 abortion technique than Dr. Randall K. O’Bannon, NRLC’s Director of Education. The two latest examples of his scholarship can be read at http://nrlc.cc/13KEYVg and http://nrlc.cc/ZEIaVt, but there are dozens and dozens more.

From the earliest days in the Clinton Administration, Dr. O’Bannon carefully demonstrated how pro-abortionists greased the skids to make it possible for RU-486 to be distributed in the United States. The earliest slogans were variations of how “natural” RU-486 abortions supposedly were (like a “miscarriage”), and certainly how “easy” and “painless” they were. In fact, they are anything but natural and often incredibly painful, not to mention dangerous. The agony is, in many cases, excruciating and women have died after ingesting this power chemical “cocktail.”

[…] Terzo quotes from an article from the Boston Phoenix, which details the RU-486 abortion this woman had at six weeks.

“Back at the dorm, hours later, I know that I writhed in my twin bed, suffering from debilitating, convulsing cramps. My roommates, best friend, and boyfriend hovered around; they brought me pain killers, Tiger Balm, hot-water bottles, and applesauce, and all the while they stroked my head and conferenced in the background about how I was doing. I bled profusely as my body rejected the fetus that had been described to me as “the size of a grain of rice.” I threw up. And finally, I fell asleep.”

Terzo follows that up a post that appeared on the pro-life website Pregnant Pause:

“The pain made me scream in tortuous wails. I lay on my boyfriend’s couch, the first night alone, and writhed, twisted and contorted my body praying that either I would die or the pain would stop. I called the emergency number they gave me and told them that the pain killers were not working. They said very callously that there was nothing more they could do for me, informing me that this is normal and to just wait it out. After two nights of what I thought would end this nightmare I began to bleed, a little. On the third day after the contractions I passed the first “tissue” mass. I thought, that’s it, it’s over, now I can begin to heal, right? WRONG!!!!!!

Read full article

Also, make sure to get your boost of zinc and pregnenolone today with The Real Red Pill now at 60% off!

Related Articles