The politically correct left is warning that Christmas and other constitutionally protected western traditions will offend religious extremists, as radical jihadists wage multiple attacks across the globe.
Infowars’ latest contest aims to declare to authoritarian leftists and ISIS that we won’t capitulate and run up a white flag, or give up our crosses, nativity scenes or Christmas trees, regardless of political correctness.
Read Contest Rules Below
This quick-running contest awards $1,000 to the creator of the best meme image highlighting the absurd war on Christmas. We’ll upload the best images to the Official Alex Jones Facebook page.
Infowars and Alex Jones will pick the winner and announce it on the Sunday, December 6 transmission at 5pm CST during the live show.
The deadline is only 2 days away so you’ll want to get started as soon as possible! Good luck!
– Make an original “War on Christmas” meme image, send to [email protected] or [email protected].
– Image should include “Infowars.com” somewhere, and should be .gif or .jpeg, .jpg format
– The majority of the Content must be newly created and previously unpublished
– Multiple unique submissions are allowed and encouraged
– Winner to be selected at Infowars’ and Alex Jones’ discretion
– Deadline to enter, and winner to be announced: Sunday, December 6 at 5pm during Alex Jones Show (infowars.com/show)
– Grand prize: $1,000
By the way, people who know what's coming are taking advantage of our healthy & delicious storable food!