May 17, 2013
Alex Jones and Infowars.com received a copy of the form sent to Tea Party and patriot groups. The form queries applicants on the following:
– A detailed narrative on the organization’s political activity
– Who conducted the activity and where
– How organization members were recruited
– Detailed information on political events
– Detailed information on speeches, forums, panels, and speakers (including credentials)
– Names of organization members
– Copies of all communications, pamphlets, advertisements, etc., distributed
– Copies of all radio, television or internet advertisements
Although the corporate media has portrayed the intrusive IRS behavior as harassment, the content the government demanded the organizations turn over to the taxation agency to gain tax-exempt status reveals something far more ominous – the IRS was in the business of collecting sensitive political data on organizations ideologically opposed to the Obama administration.
Infowars Nightly News correspondent David Knight covered the document earlier this week:
Also, support your body by getting all the vitamins and minerals you need with the Ultra 12 and Vitamin Mineral Fusion Combo Pack now at 50% off!