August 18, 2013
“Azzam the American” is calling for “more attacks on Western diplomats in the Arab world, praising the killers of the US ambassador to Libya on Sept. 11 last year, a US-based monitoring group said on Sunday,” according to the Israeli website, Yedioth Internet.
“These prizes have a great effect in instilling fear in the hearts of our cowardly enemies,” Gadahn said in a 39-minute video recording, according to SITE, the inteligence organization that receives al-Qaeda tapes before Islamic terror websites do.
“They also encourage hesitant individuals to carry out important and great deeds in the path of Allah,” he said, in an English transcript on SITE.
Infowars.com has reported on Gadahan in the past. From 2009:
Adam Gadahn, known by spook sponsored jihadis worldwide as “Azzam the American,” lived in Garden Grove, California, until he followed the call to make badly produced al-Qaeda (As-Sahab) videos. Gadahn’s grandfather was Dr. Carl K. Pearlman, a prominent Jewish urologist in Orange County who sat on the the board of directors of the Anti-Defamation League. Gadahn’s aliases are Abu Suhayb Al-Amriki, Abu Suhayb, Yihya Majadin Adams, Adam Pearlman, and Yayah…
Gadahn, the former death metal rocker from California, joins a long line of CIA patsies and tools:
– Vinnell bombing leader Khaled Jehani (worked for the CIA in Bosnia, Chechnya, and Afghanistan)
– USS Cole bomber Jamal al-Badawi (worked for the CIA in Bosnia)
– the mental case Zacarias Moussaoui (fought for the CIA in Chechnya)
– the notorious media darling Khalid Sheikh Mohammed (worked for the CIA in Bosnia) who in addition to supposedly materminding dozens of terror attacks is also accused of working with Ramzi Yousef on the Operation Bojinka terror plot (Yousef was recruited by the CIA and associated with the intelligence asset the Muslim Brotherhood).
– former head of Egyptian Islamic Jihad (an asset of the US-British intelligence penetrated Muslim Brotherhood) Ayman al-Zawahiri, sidekick of the late Osama bin Laden, a former CIA operative in Bosnia who received gobs of money from the CIA (he also had a free pass to come and go from the United States while on official CIA business)
– Sheikh Omar Abdul-Rahman, the “spiritual leader of the CIA-backed mujaheddin” (according to the Boston Globe) who was considered by the CIA and Special Forces officers to be “valuable asset” (until he was set-up and convicted for the World Trade Center bombings in 1993) and also flew around on the CIA’s dime
– the key player and former Grand Poobah of the CIA mujahideen operation in Afghanistan, Abdullah Azzam, the founder of Maktab al-Khidamat (the organization received hundreds of millions in U.S. dollars via the CIA) who was blown to bits prior to Osama’s ascension to the al-Qaeda throne. Azzam was also a frequent flier to the United States, land of the Great Satan.