Seth Rich, who died under mysterious circumstances in Washington, DC, was involved in the DNC leaks during the 2016 presidential campaign, says Internet guru Kim Dotcom.

Dotcom made similar statements over Twitter this past weekend, but now he has released an official statement on Rich, who police say was killed in a “robbery” near his home in July 2016 despite losing nothing of value.

“I know that Seth Rich was involved in the DNC leak,” he said. “I know this because in late 2014 a person contacted me about helping me to start a branch of the Internet Party in the United States. He called himself Panda.”

“I now know that Panda was Seth Rich.”

Panda told him he was working on “voter analytics tools and other technologies” that the Internet Party might find useful, Dotcom stated, adding that his conversations with Panda centered around a 2015 interview in which he hinted that Wikileaks would release information about Hillary Clinton in the upcoming election.

Dotcom warned that Julian Assange of Wikileaks would become Hillary Clinton’s worst nightmare.

“I communicated with Panda on a number of topics including corruption and the influence of corporate money in politics,” he continued. “He wanted to change that from the inside.”

Dotcom also said he’s prepared to do everything he can to ensure a full investigation into the death of Rich, including making statements in the US, perhaps at a Congressional hearing despite risking 20 years in prison for doing so due to the current copyright infringement charges filed against him by US authorities.

“I would need a guarantee from Special Counsel Mueller, on behalf of the United States, of safe passage from New Zealand to the United States and back,” he added. “In the coming days we will be communicating with the appropriate authorities to make the necessary arrangements.”

“In the meantime, I will make no further comment.”

On Monday, it was reported that DC police never bothered to interview the staff at the bar Rich was last seen alive around two hours before he was shot.

“The revelation backs up a claim made by a private investigator who worked on the case who said D.C. police were told to ‘stand down’ on the investigation,” reported WND.

And, as Infowars reported in August, Rich wasn’t seen for nearly two hours before his death.

“Rich visited Lou’s City Bar on the evening before his death and began drinking heavily. He left at 1:45am and headed to another bar called Wonderland, which closed at 2:30am that night. No other bars are clubs were open after this time,” reported Paul Joseph Watson. “The one mile walk from Wonderland to Rich’s Bloomingdale home would normally have taken around 30 minutes, possibly a little longer if he was drunk.”

“However, police didn’t hear the gunshots that led to his death until 4:19am, leaving a gap of nearly two hours between when Rich would have left Wonderland and when he was shot dead.”

The Reopen America Back to School Special is now live! Save up to 60% on our most popular items!

Related Articles