The #BlackLivesMatter group that violently attacked a pro-life protest in Austin, Texas yesterday calls for a “war” against cops on its Facebook page, and dreams of a brutal Maoist uprising based on the Chinese Communist revolution that led to the deaths of at least 60 million people.
As we documented earlier, militant agitators from the Red Guards group belligerently hijacked the peaceful pro-life protest, censoring free speech by blocking the signs of other demonstrators before violently assaulting pro-lifers and breaking broadcast equipment.
A quick perusal of the group’s Facebook photos reveals what the organization is all about.
– A “people’s war” against cops.
– Shooting cops.
– All “pigs” are the enemy.
– A severed pig’s head to symbolize the group’s violent anti-cop rhetoric.
– Trampling on the American flag.
– Burning the American flag.
– Burning literature with which they disagree (a hallmark of all historical dictatorships)
– A violent Maoist cultural revolution.
– Reminder: Mao was responsible for the deaths of at least 60 million people (how liberal).
– “Fuck the police.”
– A good old fashioned hammer and sickle revolution.
– Lenin and Stalin (killing tens of millions of political dissidents is trendy).
– “Take the guns off the cops.”
– And give them to the Red Guards?
– Militant feminism is also part of the group’s dogma.
– Mao’s little red book is obviously required reading for members of the group.
This is precisely why many libertarians who have vehemently opposed police brutality for decades refuse to support #BlackLivesMatter, because the movement is a George Soros-backed astroturf campaign that is more interested in class war and racial division than actually addressing the root causes of police brutality.
Numerous other branches of the #BlackLivesMatter movement have also openly and repeatedly called for violence against cops and white people in general.
It’s interesting to note that despite the fact these people openly call for a “war” against cops, the police in Austin did nothing to prevent the group from violating other people’s rights during the rally yesterday.
While it’s easy to dismiss these people as brainwashed morons, it’s important to remember that thanks to extreme leftist doctrines that now permeate colleges across the nation, young people are being exposed to this propaganda to a greater and greater degree.
The Red Guards share a lot of the same rhetoric as the Weather Underground, a domestic terrorist group that bombed police stations in the 1970s.
Larry Grathwohl, an FBI informant who infiltrated the Weather Underground, warned of how the group planned to incarcerate and eventually slaughter its political adversaries if they ever gained power.
But the kind of violent uprising that the Red Guards are advocating makes Bill Ayers and his acolytes look like amateurs in comparison.
We are now accepting pre-orders for our healthy and delicious storable food. Stock up today!