There are only two days left to enter Infowars’ $20K Folk Song Cover Contest.
Entries will no longer be accepted after 3PM CST on Friday August, 4th. The latest entries and contest rules can be found below:
Artisti Media Group
Interview: Brits Fight Back Against Migrant Invasion
Three separate rewards totaling $20,000 will be given to whoever produces:
(1) The best cover – $10,000
(2) Filmed from the best location – $5,000
(3) Best audience participation – $5,000
Contest rules are as follows:
– Video and audio must be posted to FaceBook, YouTube or Periscope
– “Infowars.com” must be featured in the video
– Participants must sing the entire song as written
– The song must use instruments or have a musical backing
Send a link of your entires to [email protected] with “Folk Cover Song Contest” in the subject line. Submissions must also have contact information including name and email or phone number. All winners will be payed via PayPal.