January 22, 2013
Rep. Charlie Rangel, the congressional fixture featuring a charming potpourri of ethics issues, has told MSNBC that Southern culture is something that Democrats must work to overcome.
Rangel was talking about the South’s “gun culture,” that is to say its widely held belief in the Second Amendment.
“New York is a little different and more progressive in a lot of areas than some other states and some of the southern areas have cultures that we have to overcome,” Rangel told anchor Thomas Roberts, who asked if New York’s model of banning firearms should be used in other states.
New York now has the most extreme anti-gun laws in the country. New York Democrats, however, want even more radical efforts imposed on citizen-subjects.
Republican Assemblyman Steve McLaughlin revealed the laundry list Democrats have in mind, including the following drastic authoritarian measures:
1. Confiscation of “assault weapons”
2. Confiscation of ten round clips
3. Statewide database for ALL Guns
4. Continue to allow pistol permit holder’s information to be made public
5. Label semiautomatic shotguns with more than 5 rounds or pistol grips as “assault weapons”
6. Limit the number of rounds in a magazine to 5 and confiscation and forfeiture of banned magazines
7. Limit possession to no more than two (2) magazines
8. Limit purchase of guns to one gun per person per month
9. Require re-licensing of all pistol permit owners
10. Require renewal of all pistol permits every five years
11. State issued pistol permits
12. Micro-stamping of all guns in New York State
13. Require licensing of all gun ammo dealers
14. Mandatory locking of guns at home
15. Fee for licensing, registering weapons
It is safe to assume Democrats in the federal government will also work to impose the same kind of restrictions New York Democrats prefer on Americans at large.
Get what you and your family need with today’s top-selling products now!