January 16, 2012
Mike Adams hosts the Monday edition of Infowars Nightly News. Mike talks about his article on radioactive tissue holders – manufactured with cobalt-60, used in radiation therapy– and sold by Bed, Bath & Beyond. Mike also covers the following news items:
– Ron Paul’s endorsement from a South Carolina senator as he surges in the polls in that crucial primary state.
– Thyroid cancer rates are skyrocketing across the nation and scientists are clueless to why as the Fukushima nuclear plant continues to pump out deadly radiation ignored by the establishment media.
– The TSA announcement that it will test its workers for radiation exposure. In the past, the TSA lied about its porno scanners being tested by NIST and refused to admit to the problem and allow its workers to be tested.
– A victory – SOPA is dead on arrival and has been shelved, at least for now.
– Mike also covers the so-called Enemy Expatriation Act that would allow the government to strip citizens of their citizenship.
– New York schools spying on students and having them wear electronic monitors to track their physical activity.
– The Italian cruise ship accident that serves as an apropos metaphor for the global economy.
Also introducing a bit of levity amidst the gloom and doom – a sports satire piece.
The Save Infowars Super Sale is now live! Get up to 60% off our most popular products today!