August 31, 2010
Rights are Privileges (Freedom is Slavery): The primary duty of all public officials is to protect the rights of citizens as defined in the Constitution, where they shall not make or enforce any laws that violate those rights. In fact, the “checks and balances” were put in place to assure that rights of citizens are not being trampled by one branch of the government. After 9-11, President Bush and other public officials proclaimed that their most important job was protecting the safety of the American people, which basically put an end to our rights coming first.
If the corporate-government fear campaign fails to scare the rights away from citizens, they try to convince the public that rights are now privileges and charge a fee or a tax for the “right” to engage in a certain activity.
Here are a few recent examples where rights are eroding into privileges:
- A d v e r t i s e m e n t
- Air travel has become a privilege since 9-11. We must now forfeit all rights to our physical being by submitting to naked body scanners that emit unhealthy levels of radiation, or open-palm invasive frisking. Everyone is assumed to be guilty until thoroughly cavity checked for explosives.
- Free-speech Blogging on the Internet is now the target of taxes and licensing fees — the trial financial assault before free speech is ultimately killed with the end of net neutrality. Philadelphia is seeking a blog tax, while South Carolina has attempted to require all controversial speech groups to register, of course with a fee attached.
- Food rights may be disappearing faster than any other rights. Armed raids on raw milk producers and the proposed senate bill S.510 that seeks to essentially criminalize local food are the pinnacle of corporate-government tyranny.
- Rights to use Rainwater is becoming illegal or being taxed by the overlords who control mother nature and the slaves who dare to use her resources. Your basic right to nature’s sustenance is now a taxable privilege in the land of the free.
- Gun rights are under continued pressure by the government and the media to make us believe it is a privilege to own guns.
- Capital rights, or the freedom to spend or invest our own money, are now under assault with capital controls.
- Property rights erode every time property taxes are jacked up because the Fed creates inflation. We own less and less of our property each day the dollar devalues. Property rights also erode as more strict zoning regulations continually pass.
Also, Ultra 12 is back by popular demand! Get the ultimate source of energy at 40% off now!