The Pentagon said Saturday it will issue payments to the families of the civilians killed and injured during last week’s deadly U.S. strike on a Doctors Without Borders hospital in Kunduz, Afghanistan.

“The Department of Defense believes it is important to address the consequences of the tragic incident,” Pentagon spokesman Peter Cook said in a statement. “One step the department can take is to make condolence payments to civilian noncombatants injured and the families of civilian noncombatants killed as a result of U.S. military operations.”

The U.S. government has regularly issued payments to Afghans for property damage, injuries and deaths throughout its military presence in the embattled country. The Oct. 3 attack on the hospital run by Doctors Without Borders, a humanitarian aid group, killed 22 people and wounded 37 more.

Read more

Be sure to get your improved boost of zinc and pregnenolone today with The Real Red Pill Plus now at 50% off!


Related Articles