Senator meets with America-hating, Al-Qaeda terrorists
Paul Joseph Watson
May 28, 2013
Given the fact that numerous individuals have been sent to the Guantanamo Bay detention facility for “associating with terrorists,” Senator John McCain has now opened himself up to the same fate after he met with FSA rebels in Syria who are admittedly led by and who have pledged allegiance to Al-Qaeda terrorists.
“Republican Senator John McCain, a staunch advocate of US military aid to the Syrian opposition, has made a surprise visit to war-torn Syria and met with rebels. The controversial move comes as Russia and the US are trying to set up a peace conference,” reports RT.
McCain’s visit coincided with an EU decision to scrap the arms embargo on the Syrian opposition, clearing the way for Britain and France to send heavy weaponry to the rebels at a time when Syrian Army troops are scoring key victories.
A list of former Guantanamo Bay detainees reveals that many were detained in the infamous detention facility merely for “associating with terrorists,” which is precisely what John McCain did yesterday as he met with FSA militants who begged him to pressure Barack Obama into sending weapons and launching air strikes against the Assad government.
Despite efforts on behalf of NATO powers to differentiate between FSA rebels and Jabhat al-Nusra terrorists in Syria, the two are now one and the same, with Jabhat al-Nusra commanding FSA rebels. The following facts clearly illustrate how the FSA now bear all the hallmarks of a terrorist organization and by associating with them, John McCain is now not only an associate but also a lobbyist for terrorists.
– FSA rebels are defecting to Jabhat al-Nusra in droves.
– Jabhat al-Nusra is now the leading front line fighting force in Syria and is commanding the other rebel groups.
– Jabhat al-Nusra killed U.S. troops in Iraq.
– Immediately after the State Department declared Jabhat al-Nusra a terrorist organization, 29 different FSA rebel outfits pledged allegiance to the Al-Qaeda group.
– FSA rebels have vowed to “fight the U.S.” once they finish with Bashar Al-Assad.
– FSA rebels have been filmed burning US and Israeli flags on more than one occasion.
– FSA rebels have been filmed singing songs that glorify Osama Bin Laden and the 9/11 attacks.
– One FSA group even calls its fighting unit the “Osama Bin Laden” brigade.
– Another video shows FSA rebels chanting, “We are all with Osama bin Laden!”
– FSA rebels have voiced their desire to see the Al-Qaeda flag fly over the White House once the rebels are victorious across the region.
– FSA rebels have been filmed cutting out people’s hearts on camera and eating them while chanting “Allahu Akbar”.
– FSA rebels have been responsible for innumerable beheadings over the course of the conflict, chanting “Allahu Akbar” as they decapitate their victims.
– FSA rebels have committed innumerable sectarian murders, including beheading a man for being a Christian and feeding him to the dogs.
– FSA rebels have also forced children to behead people and carry out other atrocities.
– FSA rebels have ransacked Christian churches.
– FSA rebels have been caught on camera preparing chemical weapons attacks.
– In March, UN human rights investigator Carla del Ponte said FSA rebels had used chemical weapons.
– FSA rebels have forced prisoners to become suicide bombers.
– According to eyewitnesses on the ground, at least half of the so-called “Syrian rebels” aren’t even Syrian and are foreign jihadists sent by the likes of Saudi Arabia and Qatar.
In visiting FSA rebels, John McCain is repeating the exact same stunt he pulled before the NATO attack on Libya, fraternizing with known Al-Qaeda terrorists who were later involved in the attack on the US consulate.
By anyone’s definition, “bomb bomb bomb Iran” McCain is America’s most prominent and most influential lobbyists for global terrorism and should be sent to Guantanamo Bay immediately.