An Arizona man is recovering from a serious insect bite that caused some astonishingly massive bruising, but the problem is nobody knows what bit him.
Thomas Jay said he was taking out the trash when it happened – some kind of bug he had never seen before either bit or stung him.
“As I glanced at it really quick, all of a sudden I just felt this excruciating pinch, this pressure, this bite or a sting that happened and occurred. And [I] immediately went and swatted the bug off,” he said.
It has turned him into something of a medical mystery.
By the way, people who know what's coming are taking advantage of our healthy & delicious storable food!