Friday, May 7, 2010
The BLS’s U-6 number, which is sometimes called the “real” unemployment rate, because it takes into discouraged workers who aren’t looking for work ticked up in April from 16.9% to 17.1%.
- A d v e r t i s e m e n t
Here are some other internals;
* Persons unemployed 15 weeks or longer held steady at 5.8%.
* The average workweek increased .1 hours to 34.1 hours.
* Average hourly earnings increased by a single penny to $22.47.
* The Federal Government created 66,000 of the 290K jobs gained through the census.
* The birth/death adjustment (guess) added 188,000 jobs, which bears will seize on
* The Health Care industry created 20,000 new jobs.
* Manufacturing added 44,000 jobs (strong)
Infowars' most powerful product is back in stock! Get DNA Force Plus up to 50% off now!