Years of bailouts and monetary expansion have created one of the most inflated and artificial economic booms in history, and now it appears that this global economic bubble is deflating.
Markets across the board are melting down as we speak, and the financial crash that supposedly “fringe” analysts have been predicting since 2008, is finally upon us. Take a look at what’s going down right now.
- The Dow has fallen 1300 points from its peak. On Friday alone, it fell by 530 points, making it the 9th worst stock market crash in US history.
- The Shanghai composite fell by more than 11% this week. All told, China’s stock market has lost a third of its value since its previous peak, and the only thing holding it up is their government’s intervention. It lost 4% of its value on Friday after it was revealed that their manufacturing activity had reached a 77 month low.
- 400 of the world’s richest people lost a total of $182 billion this week, amounting to 6.3% of their collective wealth. When the people who benefit the most from inflated markets are getting hurt, you know that the bubble is bursting.
- The dollar’s rally may be finally nearing its end. Its value has fallen slightly, but consistently for the past 2 weeks.
- Commodities have fallen to a 13 year low. The price of copper has reached a 6 year low while oil has suffered its longest decline since 1986.
That last one is very telling. You can always tell when the global economy is in bad shape based on the value of various commodities. It’s one of the strongest indicators for an economy, since it reveals how many real, tangible goods are being produced. Curiously, many of these commodities have been falling in value throughout the supposed recovery that we’ve been in since 2009.
The only commodity that is doing well right now is gold, which has reached a six week high, and just had its best week since last January. Given the safe haven status that gold holds, it’s clear now that confidence in the US dollar and the global economy, is slowly slipping.
With all of this information at hand, it would be hard to deny that we may be finally witnessing the same kind of crash that we endured in 2008. Anyone who thought that we’ve been in a genuine recovery for the past 6 years, was foolish. But anyone who thinks that global markets will simply bounce back from what has occurred over the past few weeks, is downright crazy.
Be sure to get your improved boost of zinc and pregnenolone today with The Real Red Pill Plus now at 50% off!