November 12, 2009

Editor’s note: It is not enough they confiscate a large part of your income. Now they are asking for donations to pay off the debt created by a cartel of international bankers.

[efoods]Not sure what to give Uncle Sam this Christmas? How about a nice, fat check to help whittle away at the $7.6 trillion national debt?

The U.S. Treasury Department accepts gifts, payable to the Bureau of the Public Debt. Just mail them to the attention of Department G, Post Office Box 2188, Parkersburg, West Virginia, 26106-2188. Make a note in the memo section that it is a gift to reduce the debt held by the public.

Yes, really.

It’s all on the Treasury’s website, at the end of the list of frequently asked questions.

Read entire article

Related Articles