Amidst a fifth night of unrest and ‘protest’ surrounding the election result, President-elect Donald Trump’s former campaign manager, and possible press secretary Kellyanne Conway has called upon the incumbent president and other leading Democrats to tell agitators to ‘cut it out.’
“[i]t’s time really for President Obama and Secretary Clinton to say to these protesters, ‘This man is our president.’” Conway said in an interview on NBC’s Meet the Press Sunday.
Conway also told host Chuck Todd that it appears Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid is “acting like some garden-variety political pundit” and “egging people on” to protest against Trump’s democratic victory.
Trump “is going to be a president that listens and takes the counsel of many different people, including those from the other side of the aisle,” Conway said, attempting to reassure critics.
In a further appearance on Fox News, Conway said “I hope President Obama calls Harry M. Reid today and says, ‘Cut it out.’”
Host Chris Wallace read out a portion of a statement Reid issued on Friday that said:
“If this is going to be a time of healing, we must first put the responsibility for healing where it belongs: at the feet of Donald Trump, a sexual predator who lost the popular vote and fueled his campaign with bigotry and hate.”
“Winning the electoral college does not absolve Trump of the grave sins he committed against millions of Americans. Donald Trump may not possess the capacity to assuage those fears, but he owes it to this nation to try.” the statement also read.
“Talk about not wanting my children to listen to somebody,” Conway said. “I’m calling for responsibility and maturity and decency.”
Conway also noted that many of those taking part in the demonstrations are “professional, paid protesters.”
Evidence has emerged to suggest that agitators are being bussed in to major cities to cause unrest. There are also suggestions that protesters are being paid, if you believe ads posted on forums and websites to be authentic.
If it does indeed turn out that the core of the agitators are being funded, it wouldn’t be a great surprise, given that previous anti-Trump rallies have been funded by groups such as MoveOn or the Occupy movement.
MoveOn, which is funded by billionaire George Soros, also took credit for causing the cancellation of Trump’s rally in Chicago back on March 11 after hundreds of Bernie Sanders supporters infiltrated the event and staged violence which the media later blamed on Donald Trump.
Following the riots in Chicago, left-wing groups vowed to stage mass civil disobedience at Trump rallies across the country beginning in April.
In addition, civil unrest in Ferguson, Missouri in 2014 was revealed to have been funded in part by Soros linked groups, and leaked DNC emails revealed that ‘protesters’ were fundedto cause havoc at the RNC earlier in the year.
Over the weekend, Portland police arrested over 70 individuals amid outbreaks of violence. Mugshots were released by police, showing that most of the agitators are Caucasian people in their 20s or younger.
The arrested protesters ranged in age from 18-54, and failed to obey repeated orders to disperse, police said. https://t.co/Aiwkk7o5J2
— AngryAmericansUnited (@LastWave2014) November 13, 2016
Protesters arrested in Portland last night. They look exactly how I assumed they'd look. pic.twitter.com/WcNHsBGleK
— M. Amsterdam (@emmdee22) November 13, 2016
Fight against the globalists with one of nature's greatest essentials. Survival Shield X-2 is now back in stock at 50% off!