WASHINGTON, D.C. – The day after the Federal Communications Commission 3-2 vote to repeal the Obama-era “Net Neutrality” rules, Twitter is still allowing to be posted continues dozens of death threats attacking FCC Chair Ajit Pai, many containing racial smears and foul-language insults.
On Nov. 27, in his speech to the R Street Institute in Washington, FCC Chairman Ajit Pai attacked Twitter censorship by name, with a warning that reverberated throughout Silicon Valley.
“When it comes to a free and open Internet, Twitter is part of the problem,” Pai said, attacking the Internet edge company content provider for hiding behind net neutrality rules to implement an aggressive plan to censor conservatives and libertarians from the website.
“The company has a viewpoint and uses that viewpoint to discriminate,” Pai continued. “This conduct is many things but it isn’t fighting for an open Internet.”
Since then, almost as if in retaliation, Twitter has allowed a startling number of Tweets containing death threats against Pai and his family to remain posted.
Consider the following tweets that remained posted on Twitter on Dec. 15, the day after the FCC vote on “Net Neutrality” rules was being taken:
- Kal Penn @kalpenn Ajit Pai is the worst kind of uncle
- Enix @EnixSSB Anyone think Ajit Pai will be shot?
- Jim (Adult) @jbradfield ajit pai should be afraid to leave his fucking house and he’s out here cracking jokes
- villain @Mike_Wayne22 Ajit Pai sounds like a fucking terrorists name to me.
- Raging Gaming @RagingGaming10 Ikr the only people who benefit are these fat cunt republicans and internet providers. Fuckin. Ajit Pai is a indian scammer and should fuck him self.
- RΞTRONOMICØN @retronomic0n Everybody is a Bitcoin millionaire now and nobody put a hit on Ajit Pai? What’s the point of crypto if you’re just going to use it to buy normal stuff?
- Anonymous @LatestAnonNews ATTENTION: FCC Chairman Ajit Pai is a corporate puppet. He must be stopped! The free net as we know it is at stake and on the line. #NetNeutrality
- communist fearow @communistfearow Ajit Pai more like deserves to die
- TGN | ↓ Aeroux @AerouxTy I wouldn’t be surprised if Ajit Pai gets assassinated tbh… :/
- kiki @Khineith ajit pai more like i should die
- KetchupandBeer @ketchupandbeer Ajit Pai should be the next to fall. BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY
- Hawk @uhhHawk hope someone runs in there and kills Ajit Pai
- Crybaby @Kiothy_I hope this fucking Ajit Pai dude dies.
- RAVEN 💅🏾 @MiserySpice Me busting into Ajit Pai office like #netneutrality pic.twitter.com/nOWUNRDsDa
- Zachello @Zacmortar So would killing the other 3 members of the fcc void the votes? Because thats a reasonable way to stop this Tbh i literally have no qualms with them dying
- Mishaal / Cartman @slickmish Ajit Pai is a dead man. When you fight the internet you’re going to get fucked
- abbi bender @AbbiBender14 I want to hit ajit pai with my car
- Nia (a Pixie) @Pixielated77 Ajit Pai wanted a war. He’s not going to like how it ends.
- Anthony Zohrabian @Xenophontes THIS IS AN ACT OF WAR AGAINST THE AMERICAN PEOPLE! AJIT PAI AND THOSE 2 OTHER CRONIES WHO VOTED YES SHOULD BE HUNG AS A TRAITORS TO THE U.S.
- Gavout @_dont_at_me_ Now that net neutrality is killed, I know where to hire a Hitman on the dark web but it’s $10k. So who’s finna take out Ajit Pai?
The FCC vote on repealing “Net Neutrality” rules was interrupted yesterday for about 10 minutes as a bomb threat forced the meeting room to be evacuated.
Infowars.com has repeatedly warned that Soros has spent millions to keep the Obama-era “Net Neutrality” rules in place, supporting the argument that the Obama administration designed “Net Neutrality” rules in order to allow the giant Internet edge providers the right to censor out conservative and libertarian content.
Be sure to get your improved boost of zinc and pregnenolone today with The Real Red Pill Plus now at 60% off!