Infowars’ $20K Folk Song Cover Contest has entered its final week as entries continue to flood in.
Those wishing to enter the contest still have until 3PM CST on Friday August, 4th before Infowars begins choosing winners.
Watch the latest entries and review the contest rules below:
Singer V Reyes Gave Up Lucrative Recording Contract To Red Pill The World: 20K Contest Entry
As a reminder, three separate rewards will be given to whoever produces:
(1) The best cover – $10,000
(2) Filmed from the best location – $5,000
(3) Best audience participation – $5,000
Contest rules are as follows:
– Video and audio must be posted to FaceBook, YouTube or Periscope
– “Infowars.com” must be featured in the video
– Participants must sing the entire song as written
– The song must use instruments or have a musical backing
Send a link of your entires to email@example.com with “Folk Cover Song Contest” in the subject line. Submissions must also have contact information including name and email or phone number. Infowars will choose three winners after August, 4th. All winners will be payed via PayPal.